Dr. Mark describes the Mohs Micrographic Surgical proceedure in detail. The Mohs surgical method for treating basil and squamous cell carcinomas assures the patient the highest recovery rate and the most cosmetically pleasing results. This specialized surgery is performed under local anesthesia by Dr. Mark
Archive for June, 2009
June 16th, 2009 Comments off
- Lasers 101: A Guide to Procedure Selection for the patient and a focus on Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): The photofacial/fotofacial revisited
- The sun, your skin, and Vitamin D
- When is the best time to get cosmetic procedures such as Botox and filler injections done? How long does it take for a procedure to take full effect?
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery Video
- Beauty marks, moles and other growths…when is it time to get your body fully checked for skin cancer?